I believe that everyday, there must be someone out there asking themselves, what are they here for and what is the purpose of them being on earth? Some choose to seek their answer spiritually while some just continue to live each day, not bothered to know the answer. Whatever way you choose, there is no right or wrong. While the way I choose, is to keep knowing that I am loved and be strong to walk the journey of life.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Back to reality..
Today is officially the first day of work.. Back to reality.. Learning to say goodbye will always and has never been an easy thing.. Though it sounds ridiculous to many but for me to say "bye bye" to my girl is really difficult.. I feel guilty leaving her at home to the care of my helper when this should be my job.. I will probably no longer witness her first steps, first word and many other firsts.. But in order to live more comfortably and bring the dough back, I must learn to let go..I tell myself that it will only take just another 1 year, then all will be better.. I believe many mummies out there experience the same feelings as me.. I pray that my girl will still recognise and want me each time I come back from my long flights..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
妈妈加油! 我是好宝宝,我会和"kaka"一起玩,我不哭,妈妈做工了,我会乖乖等妈妈回来一起去游泳...妈吗要加油喲
送你一首老歌:
"一时的离别,用不着悲哀,短暂的寂寞
更需要忍耐,将满怀希望,
寄托于未来,用满脸笑容,
愉快的等待!"
其实,不在妈妈身边的宝宝,更有机会学习独立,更有利于培养人格的发挥.那不也是一种学习的过程吗?
"要爱宝宝,就先得爱自己喲"
Post a Comment