Many thoughts run through my mind tonight as I held the Princess in my arms.. Suddenly I felt really upset as hubby was not at home with us tonight.. We had just sent him to the airport in the afternoon where he had gone to Indonesia for a business trip..
I just felt really lonely.. I really miss him..
I realise I am not that independent after all.. As the date gets closer for his overseas posting, I get more and more cranky each and every day.. Knowing that days like these would soon be here just make me all choked up..
Despite me always saying that if he were to be unfaithful to me, I would not give a damn.. In actual fact, I would be so heart broken.. My world would pretty much collapse I believe..
God created both man and woman for a reason. Like he created left and right.. It just would not feel right without the other..
But We both know that he just have to go.. For a better future ahead.. I wonder if I would get use to not hearing his nagging, his silliness, his "smell", his "leg scratching", his long long hours on the toilet seat and every other single thing..
I also hate the fact that he would be missing out so much on his little girl's growing up milestones.. She calls him "PaPa" so loud and clear.. It melts my heart every time she does that..
Every day, hour, mins and seconds spent with the little one is such a heart warming experience..
I hate going to work now.. I hate leaving her.. I simply cherish and love all the time I being together with her..
I realise how precious it is to be able to spent time together as a family.. No amount of money can buy this kind of feeling..
Just thoughts and feelings..

3 comments:
Hang on there sweetie... trust, love n faith will pull you thru during this transition period. By communicating more will ease things up... I'm sure your buddies and family will also lend their shoulder/ear and support to you.
Hi Mummy,
I am sure your hubby will missed his families as much as you missed him..right..:)There's an old saying goes..As Long As The Heart Remains..No Matter Where You Maybe..You Will Feel Just As Close As Each Other By Your Side..
Am sure that your hubby is looking far to provide his wife n daughter a better living..
He can only stay focus when he knows that backed in Sin,his loving wife n sweet Leia is well taken care of and are supporting him...
REMEMBER THAT WE HAD OVERCOME ALOT TO COME TO WHAT ARE NOW AND THAT HAD BROUGHT OUR RELATIONS TO A LEVEL WHERE NOTHING WILL EVER DO US APART...LOVING YOU FOREVER..:)
Forever Loving U,
Naggy Hubby
现在才明白,能感动人心的文章,并不需要太多华丽的词句,而是真情的流露,爱一个人是当他不在身边时,你对他的思念.
鼓励与互相支持才能走过人生大道!真爱是要经得起考验的,爱他就不要让他有太多的后顾之忧,让他为自己心爱的人努力吧!
加油,加油............
Post a Comment