Exactly 5 years, 1 month and 24 days since I last "pen" on this blog..
So many things have changed and I realized that for 5 years, having moved into a new home, there is not a single memory that made me really happy in these 5 years.
I have stayed in Manila for the past 2 years and my princess will turn 9 this year.
Singapore is currently mourning the death of our founding father, Lee Kuan Yew.
He is also part of the reason why I decide to update this blog again.
One day, I will pass too. My little one will have something of my thoughts in her memory.
This blog was initially written for her and I have definitely let her down in many ways these years.
There is no way to regret whatever decision that was made before and I really hope that our lives will be rebuild soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment