With Lord's blessings, We finally managed to get Leia enrolled into a wonderful kindergarten next year, where she will be starting Pre Nursery. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, I have not been a great mom. Can u imagine that I did not know that I have to get my child enrolled in the first half of the year??!! This is one side of me that I have failed as a mom.
But with Lord's blessings, Lord was kind to us especially me. Praise the Lord!
Princess looks so cute in the uniform and sometimes I cannot believe how fast she has grown. She is very excited about going to school while I am a little apprehensive about her having to take the school bus at such a tender age. But I have trust in Lord that princess will be in good hands. Thank You Lord once again.

1 comment:
Leia is so pretty! And yeah, it's amazing how fast she has grown...
I'm sure she's going to love school and learning loads of stuff given her intelligent. =)
Post a Comment